“Lots of Choice”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Postcode: PL21 0QW Phone: 01548 830061
Description: Postcode: PL21 0QW Phone: 01548 830061
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We tried this Chinese and had lots of other choices including Thai. Food was lovely and would recommend you try as it was good and nearest to Challaborough.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Just what we needed an easy supper on a Monday night. Great food freshly cooked loved the Singapore noodles.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

when in the area for my girlfriend birthday rung this place up for 10 meals and everybody was happy with the food and it come when it said it would

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I live near Ivybridge where there are two Chinese Takeaways. I dont live in Modbury.... but I would never go anywhere else for a cracking Chinese! VERY highly recommended!

1  Thank David M
Reviewed January 13, 2011

I regularly get a takeaway from here, and although comparatively pricey for a Chinese (though not by Modbury standards) the food is always tasty and service is very quick.

We usually opt for the Salt and Chilli squid and Beef in Black Bean Sauce with Special Fried rice, then go for one of the other dishes, and are always pleased with what we receive. The quality and quantity of food is good, plus you usually get free prawn crackers! In my opinion it is the best Chinese takeaway in the area, including Kingsbridge, Ivybridge, Yealmpton etc. I believe they have recently started doing delivery too.

I would not hesitate to recommend the takeaway for a decent Chinese meal.

7  Thank chammp