“Hearty breakfast”

Endsleigh Garden and Leisure
Ranked #30 of 39 Restaurants in Ivybridge
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Ample references and entries on the search engines. This is the biggest and busiest garden centre in South Devon and has been extended over twenty years to include a vast leisure shop with a big and very well used restaurant cafe used especially by families and older people. It has become a destination in itself and has a good name for fresh local produce and home baking. Very surprised it is not already in the Tripadvisor food listings. I recommend it.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Dropped in for Breakfast en-route to Plymouth, we all chose the full English option, and we weren't disappointed, the service was good and we didn't have to wait long for our breakfast, it was not greasy and it appeared to have been freshly made as there were none of the tell tale signs of food being kept warm under lights. It is not the cheapest full English but the quality was good and the plate full, my only gripe would be drinks I had Coffee and it wasn't the biggest cup, nor the best coffee. But I will return and try other foods from the extensive range they have.

Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

We ate lunch here today.
It was expensive, noisy & the service was desperately slow.
We had the Italian buffet...up to three pieces of cheap nasty pizza, the strangest
garlic bread I've ever tasted & some awful pasta with chemical tasting sauces.

We both agreed this was the worst meal we'd ever paid for! I'd avoid it.

1  Thank TraceyT
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We bought several items including a very expensive patio set which although displayed with sun shade did not include the stand which they wanted an extra £30 for. The chimenea we bought was broken and we had to drive 40 miles to take it back.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I was persuaded by my wife to use the restaurant voucher for one of their mid week carveries.....so glad I did....I think it worked out at a £5 each....and the quality was fantastic..fresh food and plenty of it and the chef was extremely jolly and friendly.

At that price whats not to like......

Now on our list for regular midweek visits to their carvery.

1  Thank 54BJC
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The english breakfast here is great. A little more expensive than some places but made of top quality ingredients and well worth it.

3  Thank steve j