We stayed in a Woodland Deluxe Lodge Four and was delighted by the standard of our accommodation. The fittings were ideal to make our stay more pleasant. A good size fridge freezer, oven with grill, dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave, all the utensils and equipment you could need.
An open plan layout meant the three year old could play happily and the crawling/toddling baby could explore without getting under our toes all the time.
Comfortable beds and good sized rooms, clean bathrooms and great shower. The hot tub made our stay special and relaxing.
The site facilities were a little lacking with a three year old and a baby in tow, but they were happy to enjoy a walk about the beautiful site. The on-site shop was closed the entire time we stayed. The restaurant/bar had a good range of meals and were child friendly.
The indoor pool was a little disappointing, the only working shower was cold.
A great first experience at hoseasons and we hope to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the edge of Dartmoor yet still close to stunning beaches, Finlake combines 130 acres of magnificent Devon countryside, miles of beautiful woods, an abundance of wildlife and outstanding leisure facilities to create the perfect holiday location.At Haulfryn Finlake we offer an exclusive range of caravans and lodges for the discerning holiday home owner, as well as fantastic short break holiday getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Haulfryn Finlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haulfryn Finlake Hotel Chudleigh
- Haulfryn Finlake Chudleigh, Devon