We have stayed at Finlake 3 times and always enjoy it. We have stayed in lodges (in Woodland View) and a caravan (in Deer Park), all dog friendly accommodation, and all of which have been modern and spotlessly clean.
We tend to not use the swimming pools, preferring to use the tennis courts and table tennis instead - it's a really good idea to take your own raquets and balls though to save money on the cost of hiring them at Reception.
There is a lovely, quiet, grassy picnic area with short woodland walks a few minutes walk away from the Deer Park area which we discovered on our most recent visit. It is marked on the parks site map and is well worth a visit for dog owners!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the edge of Dartmoor yet still close to stunning beaches, Finlake combines 130 acres of magnificent Devon countryside, miles of beautiful woods, an abundance of wildlife and outstanding leisure facilities to create the perfect holiday location.At Haulfryn Finlake we offer an exclusive range of caravans and lodges for the discerning holiday home owner, as well as fantastic short break holiday getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Haulfryn Finlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haulfryn Finlake Hotel Chudleigh
- Haulfryn Finlake Chudleigh, Devon