Just returned from third conference / meeting at Finlake and can't fault the place. Very pleasant surroundings in a wooded valley, yet only a few minutes away from the A38, so an ideal business venue. Immaculate modern building with very comfortable bar / dining area serving unpretentious yet tasty food - generous portions too. The service is very good and prices reasonable. The meeting area for larger groups is spacious, well equipped and equally comfortable with hot and cold drinks readily available.
I have yet to stay in one of the attractive lodges scattered around the site - tall wooden cabins that nestle amongst the trees and have a certain fairy-tale quality and appeal. The beautifully floodlit pool / flume look inviting - even on a cold winter's evening ( temptation sensibly resisted) and, if the other leisure facilities are even half as good, then this is a great place for a holiday, weekend escape or business event. And then there's the bonus that Finlake lies in one of the most beautiful areas of one of the most beautiful counties in all England .... No greater asset than this!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the edge of Dartmoor yet still close to stunning beaches, Finlake combines 130 acres of magnificent Devon countryside, miles of beautiful woods, an abundance of wildlife and outstanding leisure facilities to create the perfect holiday location.At Haulfryn Finlake we offer an exclusive range of caravans and lodges for the discerning holiday home owner, as well as fantastic short break holiday getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Haulfryn Finlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haulfryn Finlake Hotel Chudleigh
- Haulfryn Finlake Chudleigh, Devon