Well maintained site with good accommodation let down by rowdy neighbours. Having stayed at Devon Hills Haulfyns sister site previously booked Finlake for a change both sites are immaculate with much care in their facilities evident. The country lodge four lodge was of a high standard throughout although it must be noted that the decking can be quite slippery with all the rain.
We stayed at 1 the Brambles for 3 nights with 2 nights disturbed by the rowdy neighbours staying at 29 the Hampshire's, despite being nearly 100 feet away we had the dubious pleasure in hearing their music and shouting. We did complain to the parks security who did visit and peace was restored, it was a shame that the parks peace and quiet was disturbed in this way as all we wanted was a chilled out time before going back to work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the edge of Dartmoor yet still close to stunning beaches, Finlake combines 130 acres of magnificent Devon countryside, miles of beautiful woods, an abundance of wildlife and outstanding leisure facilities to create the perfect holiday location.At Haulfryn Finlake we offer an exclusive range of caravans and lodges for the discerning holiday home owner, as well as fantastic short break holiday getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Haulfryn Finlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haulfryn Finlake Hotel Chudleigh
- Haulfryn Finlake Chudleigh, Devon