We have just come back from a 4 night break from this park,and how impressed was I.
We originally went here some 10 years ago as campers,but when we tried to re-book the following year we were told that they had no facilities for tourers any more,which was a real shame as it was nice then.Well I have wanted to return for ages and we booked a 6 berth 'A' frame lodge and it was fantastic,so relaxing and beautifully quiet.The lodge had everything we needed,but I think next time I may get 1 with a hot tub.The Club was brilliant as was the free 30 minute firework display.The facilities look really good,i.e Gym,indoor pool & the spa my wife really enjoyed.The restaurant did a good meal and the bars were not too badly priced.
I shall look forward to my next visit and it won't take 10 years!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the edge of Dartmoor yet still close to stunning beaches, Finlake combines 130 acres of magnificent Devon countryside, miles of beautiful woods, an abundance of wildlife and outstanding leisure facilities to create the perfect holiday location.At Haulfryn Finlake we offer an exclusive range of caravans and lodges for the discerning holiday home owner, as well as fantastic short break holiday getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Haulfryn Finlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haulfryn Finlake Hotel Chudleigh
- Haulfryn Finlake Chudleigh, Devon