“fresh air”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chagford
Breathe Detox Retreats
Bristol, United Kingdom
“fresh air”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

It was a fabulous retreat, the third of it's kind i have done and definitely the one i liked the most! It's given me a great boost of energy and well being. The mediations, yoga, guided relaxations and talks were pleasantly delivered. Holly and her team were very supportive, human, friendly and easy going. The grounds and nature are very beautiful and lush. I will want to come back.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank barbara h

Couples
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Breathe Detox was a breath of fresh air in more ways than one. By far the best detox retreat i have been too. The team were so supportive knowledgeable and friendly. The accommodation and grounds are stunning, such a relaxing place to visit and unwind. You begin a journey and leave in a really better place than you started, its not just about losing weight but, gaining a new energy for live.. i feel amazing and would highly recommend to others.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Brillboy
Totnes
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Holly and her team are warm, caring, knowledgeable and willing to share their experiences and wisdom all day. I arrived with bad hip ache and a diagnosis of osteoarthritis. By the time I left I had no pain at all. I am recommending all my friends and family to try Breathe Detox.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Christina G
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

I got back yesterday. This is not a cheap holiday but I assure you that you will find complete value for money and more. If your considering it, then seriously do not worry it is fab! I hope to make this something I do for myself on a yearly basis. The lodge and its surrounding are one of the nicest places I've ever been. The fellow detoxers i shared with were all lovely too, some very interesting conversations were had. Holly, Tom and the rest of the team were very supportive and knowledgeable. Teresa gave me one(or to be honest two-im greedy!)of the best massages I've ever had. Suzie gave me acupuncture which had instant effect on my symptoms. She was also the yoga teacher. Included was a daily session of yoga which was really enjoyable. Also included was an excellent session with a life coach Katherine. I have come away full of relaxation and emotionally calm. To top it all off I lost 7lb! I intend to keep up a lot of what I have learned. Thankyou Breath Detox.
Laura

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank Laurahornheartheroes
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Breathe Detox was a truly wonderful experience from beginning to end and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Holly and her incredibly experienced team made me feel nurtured, healthy, happy and completely detoxed mentally and physically. Holly used the wonderful and un-intrusive technique of kinesiology on me which had profound and marvellous results. Not only is this a fabulous retreat set in breathtakingly beautiful grounds of a country manor, it is run scrupulously well - I felt like I was on a 5 star luxury holiday and came away looking and feeling better than I have done in a long time!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank sophie d
Wadebridge
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Holly from Breath detox retreats is not only highly knowledgeable in the areas of diet & nutrition but she is also a very powerful healer & practitioner of multiple modalities. That this is all done in exquisite comfort makes it a truly nurturing, healing & memorable retreat. Thankyou.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank John N
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have been to other detox retreats in UK and Breathe Detox is without a doubt in another league. The 5 star venue is not only stylish and comfortable but there is the option of a daily maid service which makes everything feel fresh and clean. Holly and the team are friendly and informative with so much information about health and lifestyle. I initially went to lose weight and have a rest from my very hectic schedule, but soon realised it was about so much more. I would recommend this retreat for everyone, especially if you have been elsewhere and find it a little stale. If you want to learn about really feeling nourished in your life, this is the place to go.

Room Tip: All rooms are en suite which is a BIG bonus.