“fab food and good service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Moguls Palace - CLOSED

Moguls Palace
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Authentic Indian, Bangladeshi, Kashmiri and Balti cuisine
“fab food and good service.”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

For both times, i ave been at the moguls palace, we didn't have to wait for our food long. The portions of food were big and very tasty. We like it because it had beer on draughts and bottles of cider. The red wine we had was very nice.Good service, came to chat to me, very polite + welcoming and very helpful. The only thing is was a bit slow to get the bill and it chill atmosphere at the restaurant. I would go back again and again because I enjoy it that much.

1 Thank Dizzyj113

Totnes, United Kingdom
“Try the Buffet Night”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Could not fault this Indian for quality of food, service a little slow when your paying your bill lol, great size portions, however on buffet night you can fill your boots! For only £10.95 if you have kids it only £5.95 for under 12 great value!

2 Thank South-Hams-Cabs
Totnes, United Kingdom
“very good food”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The food here is exceptional as is the welcome and general service. You can not do better ... Look out for the special offers and loyalty card. Not the cheapest but certainly good value.very short wait for table.

1 Thank henley909
Canterbury
“Great food, slow service and close to others”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I will get the good stuff out the way first, brilliant staff who are polite. The food is great and you get too much to eat.

Bad stuff, VERY slow service and you are sat too close to other guests so you hear all their conversations (the guy on the other table was being so rude and swearing). It is not a place you can visit with kids as it is no way child friendly. Service was so slow that our 3 year old almost fell asleep and didnt want to eat her food when it arrived. The prices are expensive, think I paid almost £6 for a beer!

We probably wont visit again due to the slow service, which we experienced the first time we went too when it was empty.

• Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent !!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

I went to dartmoor for holyday. As i have got rice and curry addiction so I was dieing for them after spending three nights. I searched a lot on net for a indian dining and found few of them but I choose to go moguls. It was absolutely right decision. The rice was so aromatic. Tandoori chicken and chicken tikka was so delicious that's cant explain by words. While waiting for the orders they served drinks. The waiter was so friendly. Its late night and everything was almost finished yet he didn't disappointed us. The taste of foods I had is unforgettable. The friendly staff was so helpful. Its really fascinating. I would like to go there again and again.

• Visited May 2013