How wonderful to revisit Kilbury Manor and once again enjoy the genuine hospitality of Julia and Martin Blundell. All of the rooms are beautiful, I had a little peep around the house and cottage whilst we were there this time. So stylish yet comfortable and welcoming. Fluffy towels, freshly ironed bedding and some extra little touches of luxury in our room made our weekend away into a real treat. We were impressed that Julia makes her own compotes, marmalade and conserves and they source their meats, eggs, vegetables and breads locally, all delicious!
Its great to meet people who truly care about the quality of their service and the comfort of their guests. Looking forward to visiting again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming 17th century Grade II listed Devon long house offering four beautifully appointed rooms,stylish and individually decorated. Situated in the beautiful Dart valley on the outskirts of Buckfastleigh, mid-way between Exeter and Plymouth. We are an ideal base from which to explore both the Dartmoor National Park and the South Hams area of Devon.* AA 4 Star Highly Commended rating* WiFi * Off-street parking * Gardens * Quality bed linens* Excellent choice of breakfast using local produce ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kilbury Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilbury Manor Hotel Buckfastleigh
- Kilbury Manor Buckfastleigh, Devon