Stayed at Kilbury Manor in January,wow !! what a hidden gem that is .
Accommodation,welcome and breakfast are all superb.
The location is excellent for Dartmoor and the coast and Julia the owner was spot on with her suggestions for local eateries,.
I know the area well as my Mother lived there for 25 years until 12 years ago and it was so nice to go down memory lane from such a superb base
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming 17th century Grade II listed Devon long house with four beautifully appointed rooms offering a high degree of privacy. Two of the rooms are in the converted barn and are spacious and very private with their own entrances. In the house, the two rooms are located on a separate landing, and are more cosy and traditional in style. All rooms are stylish and individually decorated, with high end bed linens and furnishings. Quietly loacted in the beautiful Dart valley on the outskirts of Buckfastleigh, mid-way between Exeter and Plymouth. We are an ideal base from which to explore both the Dartmoor National Park and the South Hams area of Devon. * AA 4 Star Highly Commended rating* WiFi * Off-street parking * Gardens * Excellent choice of breakfast using local produce - AA award winning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kilbury Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilbury Manor Hotel Buckfastleigh
- Kilbury Manor Buckfastleigh, Devon