The luxury of a boutique hotel in a beautiful country home. Contemporary, stylish decor, delicious food and always a warm welcome. My husband and I look forward to our retreats at Kilbury Manor and use it as a base for visiting some great restaurants and coastal towns. Julia, the owner, truly understands the meaning of hospitality and her personal touch over the whole experience makes us return again and again. Just booking for February!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming 17th century Grade II listed Devon long house offering four beautifully appointed rooms,stylish and individually decorated. Situated in the beautiful Dart valley on the outskirts of Buckfastleigh, mid-way between Exeter and Plymouth. We are an ideal base from which to explore both the Dartmoor National Park and the South Hams area of Devon.* AA 4 Star Highly Commended rating* WiFi * Off-street parking * Gardens * Quality bed linens* Excellent choice of breakfast using local produce ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Kilbury Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilbury Manor Hotel Buckfastleigh
- Kilbury Manor Buckfastleigh, Devon