We spend a 2 night weekend break at this B&B and would recommend it if you think about visiting Dartmoor and are looking for a nice place to stay. The hosts are very friendly and accommodating and the B&B is a converted farm. Don't forget to hire a car though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming 17th century Grade II listed Devon long house with four beautifully appointed rooms offering a high degree of privacy. Two of the rooms are in the converted barn and are spacious and very private with their own entrances. In the house, the two rooms are located on a separate landing, and are more cosy and traditional in style. All rooms are stylish and individually decorated, with high end bed linens and furnishings. Quietly loacted in the beautiful Dart valley on the outskirts of Buckfastleigh, mid-way between Exeter and Plymouth. We are an ideal base from which to explore both the Dartmoor National Park and the South Hams area of Devon. * AA 4 Star Highly Commended rating* WiFi * Off-street parking * Gardens * Excellent choice of breakfast using local produce - AA award winning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kilbury Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilbury Manor Hotel Buckfastleigh
- Kilbury Manor Buckfastleigh, Devon