Unfortunately we were unable to make our planned trip, so I cant comment on the Lodge itself, but I have 3 times spoken with the reception staff and each and every time they have been fantastically helpful.
The lady on reception looked into our booking, and said she would speak to the manager to see if there was anything that they could do to help. Usually this means that the person wants to but cant help, but 5 minutes later the lady called me back and had done her best to help us. I really appreciate such effort and kind service, and we will certainly be staying at the Dartmoor Lodge next time we actually make it on the trip!
Thanks for all your help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now under private ownership, the Dartmoor Lodge, nestled between rolling hills on the edge of Dartmoor, yet deceptively close to the A38. Perfect base to explore the beautiful Devon countryside. Beamed restaurant, open fire, locally sourced produce. Friendly and efficient staff. 22 en-suite rooms, meeting/conference facilities, function rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Dartmoor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dartmoor Hotel Ashburton
- Dartmoor Hotel Ashburton
- The Dartmoor Lodge Ashburton, Dartmoor National Park