We stayed here on 9th February 2013,and didnt just stay on a trip, we got married here!!
Just the most incredible place, excellent service from ALL the staff, clean and tidy, actually cannot complain one bit at all. The food (Not just the wedding food) was second to non, better than many resturants in the area.
All the things in the room that we needed was there and our guests that needed anything extra (corkscrew) were provided to them without a blink of an eye and nothing was too much trouble.
Would most definatley stay here again for a night away without a doubt, gorgeous setting, great location, just amazing!!
Thanks to Di and Trev and all there team for everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now under private ownership, the Dartmoor Lodge, nestled between rolling hills on the edge of Dartmoor, yet deceptively close to the A38. Perfect base to explore the beautiful Devon countryside. Beamed restaurant, open fire, locally sourced produce. Friendly and efficient staff. 22 en-suite rooms, meeting/conference facilities, function rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Dartmoor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dartmoor Hotel Ashburton
- Dartmoor Hotel Ashburton
- The Dartmoor Lodge Ashburton, Dartmoor National Park