“A peaceful and luxurious haven and base”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Claude S
“A peaceful and luxurious haven and base”
Reviewed April 21, 2017 for a stay in September 2016

I've just got to start with the view from my bedroom. That alone is worth the 5 star rating. A tastefully appointed cottage with lovely nautical references and tasteful ornaments. The interior made me feel relaxed immediately and I couldn't wait to try out that unique bathroom.
We slept very soundly and ate well from the quaint galley styled kitchen. An ideal base for families and couples and a short walk to all the interesting sights and the town centre. I couldn't fault it. I'll be back.

Drawbacks? My holiday was too short!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
JohnB61
London
“Picture Perfect Brixham Cottage”
Reviewed April 14, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

Spent a fab week in this delightful cottage with the other half . Really quirky, fun and beautiful throughout. Romantic evenings in front of the wood burner, breakfast on the patio with incredible views of the harbour and sea. We walked up the road past the park to Battery (?) Gardens and discovered Fishcombe cove, complete with seals playing in the water!
Would love to come back in the Summertime. So many restaurants & cosy pubs. Just a lovely place & a totally unique cottage, like something out of a magazine!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing