“well equipped apartment in lovely area”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
671Diane2...
Wigan, England, United Kingdom
“well equipped apartment in lovely area”
Reviewed September 26, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Small but had everything you need, I would say right size for 2 people. Lovely view of sea and boats coming and going and quiet and peaceful. Short walk to Brixham is steep in places. We didn't use the swimming pool, it seemed to be locked up and was covered all the time. Brixham has restaurants, pubs and shops and there are lovely walks in area and boat/ferry trips. We didn't use the car once, bus service also excellent. Noise from holiday park 'entertainment' next door could be irritating from 9-11 pm every night especially if sitting outside. Holiday park though does do excellent breakfasts and reasonable evening meals. go before 7.30 if you want to avoid the bingo!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
BingleyJo...
Bingley, United Kingdom
“It will be lovely when it's finished.”
Reviewed August 29, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We have just returned from a two week stay at Dunlin 4 and I don't have a bad word to say about the accommodation, it's location or Brixham itself. My complaint is about the agency the owners use, Blue Chip Vacations.

A week or two before we were due to travel I received a call saying that there was still ongoing works on site. The caller was very bright and gave the impression that it was only tidying up, I'm sure that a phrase like "Just finishing off the paths" was used, or something very similar. Anyway, the impression I was given was that it was minimal and the offer of a 10% refund seemed very generous, at the time! When we got there we discovered that it was very different to the impression I formed when I spoke with somebody on the phone, it's still a full on building site. There's mini diggers, excavators and concrete mixers on site. There's a full skip and a line of 4 portaloos right outside the back of the property and glass panes stored underneath the access stairs. Workers are on site from 7am and machinery starts around 8:30am. I counted as many as 7 vans parked around the place and some of the parking spaces are taken up by building materials. As there's no lighting outside taking the dog for a late night walk is a bit dangerous as there's materials left around and the paths are not yet finished.

We decided to leave it a week before doing anything and so I emailed Blue Chip, via their website, on Saturday the 22nd of August to make my thoughts known to them. What did they have to say? Nothing at all, they've never bothered to contact me at all. I appreciate that building work needs to be finished but people should be better informed. They aren't called Blue Chip for nothing and, even with a 10% refund, it's still a lot of money to be in the middle of a building site.

In summary, I would hook at Dunlin 4 again but I would want to know that it's finished and I would not be happy to book with Blue Chip.

The photos with this review were taken by me during our two week stay.

Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing