OK, let's get the niggles out of the way first. There was no tin opener and the the potato peeler was a bit crap - no big issue, move on.
we could only pay cash when we went to the restaurant. Well we had the cash on us so just got some more out the next day.
The pool is tiny - so we went down the road the road to Riviera Bay and used their pool.
Some of the wooden lodges/chalets are looking a bit tired - but it seems that there is refurbishment work going on.
There was some building work going on - but we barely noticed it.
Overall this place was brilliant. We had booked a platinum lodge/caravan and it was fantastic. Spacious, well furnished and equipped, warm and comfortable.
The staff when we needed to speak to them were attentive and helpful, nothing was too much trouble.
Our caravan was sited at the very back of the park with easy access on to the coastal path and with a lovely decking that provided a wonderful place to sit out in the sun and watch the various birds flitting and soaring. This was even better when we realised that we had a nesting pair of ravens very close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the picturesque harbour town of Brixham within walking distance, and breathtaking scenery enjoyed from the Country Park & Nature Reserve of Berry Head just next door, you won’t have to go far to take in the best of the area. There are lots of themed attractions in the area and we won’t get upset if you leave us for the day. It’s your holiday – you enjoy it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Landscove Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landscove Holiday Park Hotel Brixham
- Landscove Holiday Park Brixham, Devon