On arrival reception staff pointed out where our accomodation was, went through a few things of interest for our stay. Beth the young girl in the shop was the most helpful always smiling and happy to asist.
Very nice chalet,T4 but the Bed and the sofas were very low down, no height to them at all. Not good for persons with aches and pains, would suit young people.
Landscove was a good base for our holiday. The walk at the end of the camp had stunning views of the Berry Head area.
Didn't use Swimming Pool or clubhouse so can't provide information on these.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the picturesque harbour town of Brixham within walking distance, and breathtaking scenery enjoyed from the Country Park & Nature Reserve of Berry Head just next door, you won’t have to go far to take in the best of the area. There are lots of themed attractions in the area and we won’t get upset if you leave us for the day. It’s your holiday – you enjoy it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Landscove Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landscove Holiday Park Hotel Brixham
- Landscove Holiday Park Brixham, Devon