“As good as it gets”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed March 9, 2013

My first takeaway from here, on good recommendations, and certainly pleased with the result. Enough food for 2 meals, of first quality. Open kitchen layout, sadly masked by the pile of takeaway containers, so it is quite difficult to watch your food being cooked, unless you are 8 foot tall. The guy who takes the orders could be a bit more cheerful as well, after all, you are taking my money ! Still, minor quibbles, the food is what matters, it was superb, I will be back !

Reviewed February 17, 2013

fantastic meal, best indian takeaway we've found in the area, being able to order on tinterweb, sit back and relax, and know your food will arrive on time........

1  Thank Bob S
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I have been here a dozen times before and was always greeted by friendly staff and more than happy with the food the last 2 times however new staff very rude and couldn't care how late your food is or if there is food missing from your order,, and the fact I was waiting for 30mins after per ordering it in plenty of time not cool. Yea so if there bissy with orders that's there jobs so I'd expect them to be capable of it!!! I had beef pathia it was the most tasteless Indian thing I've ever had and my better half had chicken korai , I thought she was going to korai when she tasted it!! Such a shame, won't be back ever again!!!!!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I ordered on line, which was very easy and I was impressed. That's where my being impressed ended.
After one hour twenty minutes no take away had arrived. I phoned and was told it was on its way. This was true as my order turned up about ten minutes later.

On opening my order I wish it hadn't.
I take it the chef is a Man Utd supporter. Everything was dyed bright red. Loads of food dye and very, very, little coriander, ginger, garlic, cumin, chilli. Also very few prawns (five to be exact) they had plenty of room to swim about in a tasteless red sea of guteness gunge. It was really was tasteless and uneatable.
I will not be using this takeaway again.
Shame the food is not as good as the online ordering process

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great food and great service and really good prices. There new kebab in naan is delicious and a bargin