“Cuppa Stop”
Review of The Bay Coffee Co.

The Bay Coffee Co.
Ranked #3 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Brixham
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom
“Cuppa Stop”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

My husband and I were visiting Brixham whilst spending the weekend in Torquay and decided to have a cuppa and chose to stop at this coffee shop on the harbour side. I am so glad that we did as it was an excellent place and I can thoroughly recommend it.
Although we had only a hot drink - me tea and him coffee - it was nice that both were really hot and not tepid as we have found in other places.
The amazing display of cakes and savoury pastries looked very tempting and I noticed something I rarely see in other coffee shops - gluten free cakes for those who have an aversion to wheat and these too looked delicious!
Service was quick and cheerful.
Next time we visit Brixham we certainly will call into this coffee shop.

• Visited January 2014

Toronto, Canada
“Wonderful service and great location!”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

A "must" for any visitor to Brixham. Yes, the coffee, location, cakes and little tables are great. But, the real draw is John. Knowledgeable about Brixham. Helpful with maps. Generous with advice. My daughter and I strongly recommend this charming cafe.

• Visited December 2013
Brixham
“Great coffee, great price...”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

This coffee shop does exactly what it should do...it makes a great coffee at a very fair price and has the benefit of a quayside location making it very popular with both locals and visitors.

• Visited December 2013
Paignton, United Kingdom
“Sipping coffee in the sun”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Had cappuccinos and shared a huge chocolate biscuit cake slice outside in the sun overlooking the buzzing harbour. Loved the modern setting and presentation. Very neat, clean and professionally run. Will definitely be back!

Visited November 2013
Corby, United Kingdom
“Great Coffee”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Fantastic coffee and don't forget to try a cake. I will be going back here when we visit next year, a nice place to chill with good quality

Visited September 2013