“Lots of fresh fish choice”
Review of No. 15 - CLOSED

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2013

A really quality fish restaurant with lots of fresh fish caught that day. But also very good non fish food also on the menu. Great friendly staff - a place not to miss in Brixham. Must book.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Had a lovely table over looking the harbour. Shared a scallop & chorizo starter with the other half, was delicious. Main courses were served on very hot plates which we like, monkfish & hake...were again delicious. Too full to check out the deserts. Service very friendly & attentive. Thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

2nd time we have tried as previous we thought just a bad night . I have tried to think maybe end of season but fish overcooked and scallops tough.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

My husband and I went there for dinner and the food was perfect. I had the seafood chowder whic was gorgeous followed by cod in lobster sauce - I could eat that again and again!!!!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

My partner and I experienced one of the best meals we have ever had here on Monday evening. The prices are very reasonable and the food is spot on. We shared a Fish Chowder, then he had the Monkfish special and I had the Cod Special - our only regret is that we didn't have enough room for dessert.

Lovely, intimate, spot on! Excellent :-)