This is quite a small site, just a few caravans and a number of chalets. It's great if you want to base your self in a lovely area, but don't really want to use any on site facilities. Brixham harbour is just a 15 minute walk with far reaching views out to sea and Torquay, and there is a small cove minutes away (down a steep hill!) Our caravan was lovely, brand new this year and spotless and also well equipped. The site itself has a small toddler pool, which was very warm and a larger indoor pool which was warm and clean. We didn't use the club house, there is no children's entertainment, just a singer which starts around 9pm. I would definitely recommend this site mainly because of the location, it's lovely being able to walk straight into the harbour. PS. It helped that we had fantastic weather!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have Caravans and Chalets. One bedroom, two bedroom or three bedroom. Most with a sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Brixham Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brixham Holiday Park Hotel Brixham
- Brixham Holiday Park Devon