Arrived as a family of 6 plus pooch. Clean and comfortable apartment. The bar was nice and the entertainment was good; they allowed pets in there. Bingo was good every night, as well as other entertainment including pig racing! On the nights we chose to eat at the bar, the food was good. Bar staff were pleasant even though one supported stoke city FC ;). A lovely 10 minute walk to the Brixham Harbour.
Would defo go again and would highly recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have Caravans and Chalets. One bedroom, two bedroom or three bedroom. Most with a sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Brixham Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brixham Holiday Park Hotel Brixham
- Brixham Holiday Park Devon