We stayed at Brixham Holiday park over Easter period and overall a pleasing experience.
Our chalet [advocet] was newly decorated and fitted out so we had the benefit of no-one staying there before us.
It was cold in there and the heating struggled to cope but cant really blame the holiday park for the English weather.
Staff in bar were friendly and the atmosphere welcoming. The park accepts dogs so if you are not a doggy person avoid.
Swimming pool was basic but fine for the kids.
If your after a short break or dont want to pay center parc prices this is a nice place but bear in mind it's a typical british holiday park and you wont be dissapointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have Caravans and Chalets. One bedroom, two bedroom or three bedroom. Most with a sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Brixham Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brixham Holiday Park Hotel Brixham
- Brixham Holiday Park Devon