“great menu”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Had lunch at Squires on Friday and was really impressed by everything about the place from the extensive menu (lots of vegetarian choices, which was great for me!); the lovely chatty staff who made us feel really welcome; the clean and airy restaurant and most importantly the absolutely delicious food. We will definitely be making another visit to Squires next time we are on holiday in N. Devon.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I recently traveled to North Devon and stopped off at this restaurant thinking it will be over-priced. Nonetheless, we thought we would treat ourselves seeming as we were on holiday. The price was cheap for the quality of the food and we were extremely impressed! It definitely beat our local fish and chips which is a lot greasier and a lot more expensive. If we are back in the area, we will be returning!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Looking forward to visiting my friend, just to go here again. Have never tasted fish and chips so good.I had battered salmon but also had a try of the haddock,with no hint of indigestion. Excellent service and the young staff seemed to enjoy their job.Front of house were amazingly efficient seating a large number of customers and maintaining cleanliness.

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Could not fault the service, set up, food, drinks. Will def come back. Salad looked fabulous as a side. Fish was beautiful. Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I was born in Braunton and raised on the Squires fish and chips. I cannot complain at all. The service and the food is alway spot on, the queues alway stretching along the street, always a good sign and speaks for itself. If you want a good meal in clean brigh surroundings this is the place for you.