“Very big chippie”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Best fish and chips for miles, loads of space and excellent service, what more could you ask for.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,452)

Reviewed May 17, 2012

What can one say - Braunton is Squires!! Love the fish without batter with the yummy sauce

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Went for a meal here, fish and chips were delicious

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Our second visit in just as many years, and by all accounts, we hope to be back soon! Wonderfully fresh fish, very resonable prices, all served with a smile by local youth. Doesn't get much better than this.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

My friends took me to Squires when I visited them last month, and now I understand why my girlfriend insisted we go - whatta meal!

The restaurant is light and airy with two levels. It was very crowded when we arrived, but we were seated immediately, which was great. Lots of menu options, including several different types of fish to go with your chips. I had cod, and when my meal arrived, the fish was hanging over the plate. The chips were huge and everything was really good. Had chocolate cake at the end and that was fabulous, as well. I also thought the prices were quite reasonable.

I must say that Squires does fish and does it well. Definitely pay them a visit when you're in the area.