“Catching a few moments rest in a corner of Braunton”
Review of Wild Thyme Cafe

Wild Thyme Cafe
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Braunton
Cuisines: Diner, Mediterranean, British, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Home cooked locally sourced breakfast, meals and snacks. Freshly made smoothies, juices and excellent coffee. Private hire availble. Fully licensed.
hartford cheshire
“Catching a few moments rest in a corner of Braunton”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Each year we visit Devon we enjoy a quiet coffee in the village. If the weather is fine we soak up the sun in the corner of this shopping precinct. It is surrounded by surf shops and the menu is very organic, local and health conscious.

• Visited June 2014

“Fabulous food. Great atmosphere. Service...mmm.....”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

I love this place and visit regularly. The food is interesting and tasty with plenty of choice for veggies. However. .of late the service has begun to affect my enjoyment of this little gem. Orders are taken from grumpy and disinterested staff who seem to take each order as a slight annoyance. Woe betide you make a mistake order ing on behalf of your large group.... ordering an extra drink at this stage of the proceedings (not paid for yet) ended with sigh s and eye rolling....at first I thought it was just me but have seen other customers treated with similar. ive ignored this general air of surliness as Ive appreciate d the finer points od this place however im wondering whether it might be time to check out other places in braunton instead.
im not expect a fawning silver service type welcome. But I do spend my hard earned money here and would like to feel that my custom is appreciated.

• Visited April 2014
uk
“Standards as high as normal......”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We've been visiting this cafe for years and its never disappointed.... Great coffee, cakes and not forgetting the Full English Breakfast

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Anthony P
kings lynn
“Expensive and small”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Called in for a breakfast and I have to say it was the worst fry up ever.... It irritated me so much I decided to post on here, small, expensive and not a very pleasant lady serving. Wont go back

Visited January 2014
2 Thank rproudfoot
Cornwall, United Kingdom
“Post-surf breakfast”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stopped in Braunton on our way home after a morning surf and in need of breakfast. Nestled next to Surfed Out and the Board Barn surf shops (which we visit everytime we are in Braunton), we had somehow overlooked this place but what a little gem! Well cooked tasty breakfast, wonderful fruit smoothies and juices and just a great laid back atmosphere. There's a stack of surfing mags on the counter and I could have sat there all day with a coffee just reading and chilling out.

Brilliant! Will be visiting again on our next Croyde surf trip!

• Visited October 2013