“thankyou”
Review of The Corner Bistro

The Corner Bistro
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Braunton
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Le bistro du Coin / The Corner Bistro is a relaxed and genuine French restaurant aiming at serving quality local products with a french twist. Now Boasting a Garden for drinks and nibbles
Reviewed November 15, 2012

just want to say thankyou for the amazing food that i get to eat in the bistro . Nothing better than having a good surf then a full english from you guys . thanks

Reviewed November 15, 2012

the food here is amazing i love it !!! you have to go and try the tuna burger it is amazing :) and the staff are very friendly thankyou corner bistro :)

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Having read the reviews we called in for brunch and ordered 2 full breakfasts and eggs benedict. We requested that the hollandaise sauce was served separately as some places swamp the eggs with sauce. The chef sent a message back saying that this wasn't possible and that the dish came with the sauce on top, a rather disappointing attitude as it hasn't been a problem at any other place I've been to.

We waited for 40 minutes for our meals to arrive which seemed far too long and when they did arrive they were luke warm for some reason. Not really acceptable but by this time we were so hungry we ate up and left.

1  Thank Bindu S
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great little place, got there early and had a wonderful meal. very reasonable, friendly staff and good atmosphere!

2  Thank pcourtneyjan
Reviewed November 5, 2012

After traveling 3 hours we were all feeling hungry, so we nipped in for a bite to eat, All we can say is service was quick and my pot of tea was on the table in no time. My wife and I had BLT and a side bucket of chips and it was great, my wife says I got a big mouth but I had to use a knife and fork, fresh bread and good filling. Our son had Chicken nugget thingy's with chips and once again this looked excellent.
If were in the area one evening I will certainly check this out for an evening meal.