Fermain Valley Hotel
$177
$289
$277
Travelocity
Abbey Court Hotel(St Peter Port)(Great Value!)
$109
$104
Best Western Hotel De Havelet(St Peter Port)(Great Value!)
$137
$189
Priceline
Ziggurat(St Peter Port)
$168
$158
  • Breakfast included
Grange Lodge Hotel(St Peter Port)
$131
$126
$137
  • Restaurant
Les Rocquettes(St Peter Port)
$179
$172
Travelocity
All reviewsrock gardenocean restaurantgold roomdecanter of sherryflight pathprivate cinemathe main hotelbeach cafetea roomthe clifflovely hotelcourtesy busfresh fruitsea viewfour star hotellovely touchlovely view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We have just spent four nights at this lovely hotel, the staff were friendly and helpful, the room we stayed in was very big, clean and very well equiped. The breakfast was excellent, a good choice of cooked plus continental, fruit and yoghurt. We were there during the Tennerfest and ate in both resturants but particularly liked the Rock Garden as it was a more casual atmosphere and the waiter there, Tom, was particularly good, remembering that it was our anniversary when we ate there for the second time so he put a flower on our table. We didn't use the hotels bus as the only time we wanted it, for our return to the airport, it was unavalible, but the bus stop is just at the top of the road, with a good service, and the walk in to town is very pleasant, although I wouldn't want to walk back up the hill. The only thing, and this wasn't a problem for me as I had read previous reviews and went prepared, was the hotel being on the flight path, I came armed with earplugs and was not disturbed at all, just a tip.
I would highly recommend this hotel and wouldn't hesitate in booking if we were to come again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sharons2941971
Robert S, General Manager at Fermain Valley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Dear Sharons2941971,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such kind comments about your stay with us at Fermain Valley Hotel. I was very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your dining experiences in The Valley Restaurant and The Rock Garden. I was very pleased to share your nice comments with all the team at The Hotel.
It was very nice of you to recommend our hotel on trip advisor and I very much hope to be able to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

just spent 4 nights here with my elderly mother. very nice hotel but not particularly friendly for lesser abled people. We had rooms in the main hotel which were very nice and comfortable and extremely clean. Not sure what the rooms are like in the annex (the venue).
We were there during the 'Tennerfest' so food extremely good value.

Room Tip: rooms in the main hotel
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear 119Anne,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a nice review. I have passed your kind comments on to our housekeepers who were most pleased to hear your feedback.
I am also pleased that your enjoyed our Tennerfest and we have been able to meet your expectations for a nice stay.
I hope we will be able to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I recently stayed at the Fermain Valley Hotel on a quick trip and found the whole experience excellent

The food was very good, service excellent! you can always see when great teams are working together! the manager took off his jacket, cleared plates and served at peak times and he and his staff had a word for everyone.

The walk from the hotel down the valley to the sea was delightful! not too strenuous for a 70 year Old taking ten minutes to get back up a steepish incline The beach area was idyllic with a lovely cafe but it does close for winter.

The room was clean and well appointed so all in all my type of hotel.

I cannot wait to take my wife back for a few days and explore this lovely Island

Room Tip: Get the best room you can afford ideally at the front, there is a little traffic noise in and out of the hotel but fully acceptable
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Ray R,
Thank you very much for your kind comments. I was especially pleased to hear that service was so good in the restaurant. I certainly don’t mind rolling up my selves! and enjoy getting stuck in!
Thank you again for your kind words.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back and meeting your wife on your next visit.
and I shall take you up on your offer when next visiting London

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We have just returned from a three day break at the Fermain Valley Hotel to say it was good is a understatement it was fantastic all the staff were excellent and the manager Robert was very friendly. we dined at the hotel all evenings and the food was fantastic all in all a very good break would have no hessatation in returning again but would rather fly next time than use the condor as we had a bit of a bumpy ride back still that was our mistake and nothing to do with the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear 30Jem111,
Thank you very much for your nice comments. We are all very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you very much for your kind words I am glad I was able to make your stay most enjoyable.
Should you decide to return, why not book directly with our reservations department who would be more than happy to book your flights for you.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I would highly recommend the Fermain Valley Hotel. Is very quite, clean, and the staff is friendly and professional. An useful and free taxi service is provided to the guests.
The breakfast is excellent.
The view of the hotel is amazing.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Scott092012

Dear Scott 092012,
Thank you very much for your nice comments. We are all very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I was pleased to hear that you mentioned our Guernsey breakfast. I will make sure I share your feedback with all of the team at the hotel.
Its always our aim to ensure everyone has an enjoyable and comfortable stay with us and we hope to be able to welcome you back in the future.