$184
$153
  • Restaurant
Grange Lodge Hotel(St Peter Port)(Great Value!)
$132
$129
Abbey Court Hotel(St Peter Port)(Great Value!)
$139
$135
$182
$177
$214
$203
$266
$258
La Piette Hotel(St Peter Port)
$159
$195
$163
Hotels.com
Fermain Valley Hotel(St Peter Port)
$194
$171
Priceline
St Georges(St Peter Port)
$91
$67
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

All reviewsoak barpool and gymhealth suitelocal busesoverlooking the gardencourtesy busfirst classlarge bathroomsuperior roomcomfortable hotelleisure facilitiesmin walksteam roomst peters portreception staffthree starideal location
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We had a super weeks holiday in early June this year with friends and would come again to this hotel.
Service very good, staff helpful and friendly.
Food well cooked and plenty of variety.
Comfortable with all mod cons.
Lots of relaxing areas.

Room Tip: Room at the front facing car park and near a lift on the first floor we found quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We stayed in the three bedroom apartment during the first week of June 2012. I have stayed at this hotel twice before during the last 12 years, and have always liked it.
This stay got off to a poor start as the access to the apartment involved squeezing past parked cars down the outside of the Oak Bar building, along a narrow path past a kitchen door kept open with rope tied across the path so you had to duck and finally up a flight of stairs. I was told that we could not bring our suitcases through the bar, out of the back door and up the stair case which was the far quicker and safer route. I'm not sure how they think they can get away with the poor access and I dread to think what would happen if there was an emergency during the hours the bar is locked.
The apartment was clean and the lounge had recently been redecorated and furnished with sofas. The bathroom was old, and impractical if you had six people trying to get ready. We just used the lovely hotel swimming pool and showered in the health suite, where they give you towels. There was not much storage for food in the kitchen. The freezer was tiny. The fridge was OK for four of us, but would have been too small for six.The cooker took a long time to heat up. Our biggest problem was noise.
The walls are extremely thin and we were often disturbed by the guests in the adjoining flat once at 6am and once at 4am. I was more tired after this holiday than before, because it was not possible to sleep before midnight. The bar is below the flat and is very loud between 12 noon and just after 11pm. In fact the bar was so loud that we never ate in there, even though I know from past visits (when the bar was a place where you could hear yourself speak) that the food is good. So instead of sitting in our lounge in the flat we had to go out in the evening to get away from the thudding music. Outside my room there was a security light which flashed on and off throughout the night. When I realised this was contributing to my disturbed nights, I had to phone Reception every night to get it switched off - which they did straightaway.
Another problem with the flats is the smell rising from the catering kitchens below because the ducts are in your roof patio. It was mostly rainy when we stayed, but I would not want to sit outside inhaling the smell of frying and meat and I think this would have been a problem if the weather had been warmer and I had needed to keep windows open.
The staff were all very pleasant. We enjoyed the residents bar in the glass atrium - away from the noise. We ate in the restaurant once, and the food was very good.
I would recommend that if you stay in this hotel you book one of the superior rooms, above the health suite and furthest from the Oak Bar. I think that this lovely hotel is now spoilt by the Oak Bar, whether you are in a hotel room or the apartments. They have screens showing sport, loud music and lots of people shouting. Not a place to go for a meal and have a conversation, unless you want to shout too.
I am thinking that next time we visit Guernsey we will try a different hotel. How it has changed since our last visit a year ago.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Julia R
Reviewed May 25, 2012

My wife and I stayed at Les Rocquettes when we visited Guernsey for a charity event and found the hotel to be perfect. The staff are all warm and friendly with immaculately clean rooms and great facilities including an indoor swimming pool spa and Gym. we ate in the restaurant and also the Oak bar and the food and service was second to none and not too expensive either.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2012

have stayed at this hotel many times and have never been dissappointed at all .Staff are always very helpful,the food is excellent .Everything seems to run like a well oiled machine ,and the management are very lucky to have such a creditable team .

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Stayed at Les Rocquettes few days in April and had a wonderful time. Staff was very friendly and attentive, especially reception team very helpful and always with a smile on the face. The food was excellent and our superior room was very clean and pleasant. I would definetly recoment Les Rocquettes Hotel to everyone who is looking for a great service.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends