All reviewsoak barpool and gymhealth suitebalcony overlookinglocal busescourtesy busfirst classlarge bathroomsuperior roomcomfortable hotelleisure facilitiessteam roomst peters portreception staffthree starwalk into townideal location
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Stayed at Les Rocquettes few days in April and had a wonderful time. Staff was very friendly and attentive, especially reception team very helpful and always with a smile on the face. The food was excellent and our superior room was very clean and pleasant. I would definetly recoment Les Rocquettes Hotel to everyone who is looking for a great service.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 7, 2012

For the first time I was to Guernsey island and stayed in Les Rocquettes hotel. I think it was the right choice, I enjoyed the time very much!!! Girls from Reception were polite, helpful and friendly, so I could feet myself like at home. Special thanks to Olesja!!!
Food in the restaurant was excellent, my room was clean and tidy.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Had a fantastic stay, short but nice... the staff are a credit to you always on hand to help. Food excellent, hotel room great. I would recommend your hotel to anyine coming to Guernsey....

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I have stayed at the hotel three times.
first time: the old part of the hotel above the kitchens.
quite a noisy night. The kitchen staff were cleaning up until around midnight. Clean and airy. Good equipment.
bathroom was quite old looking at the brand on the toilet that looked like the early 70s. Also it had a broken handle and had trouble flushing down the toilet cleaner from the last room service. Bath was nice and warm with fluffy towels and an air setting to go with it. Although the water pressure was quite low and took a few minutes to run the bath.

Second time: above reception just off the link tower. In an old but not the oldest building of the hotel.
this room was ok. Everything was fairly modern. Bathroom had a few errors including bad wiring for the towel rail, tiles looking dated and the fixtures quite old but clean and good pressure. Room quite stuffy but not hot. A problemo for me as I have. Asthma. Had to. Take my medication a few times before I stopped wheezing.

third time: in the new part above the renovated pool and mulberry suite gardens.
this room was very warm. I am not used to central heating as I have air conitioning at home. Room had modern furnishings and a balcony with a beautiful view of the well maintained gardens. Pristine room and bathroom,, including luxurious villeroy&boch bathroom fittings. Great room.

restaurant served good quality home food with a modern twist to classics.
pub was nice and contempary serving good value food also. Breakfast was good with a buffet of both continental and English.

health and leisure suite was wonderful and had been refurbished when I came for my second stay at the hotel. Had changed from a dark twentieth century pool to a modern one with good changing rooms including modern complimentary toiletries and new fluffy creamy brown towels (my favourite colour) that replaced the old fluffy but hard pink towels! There was also a small fountain in the mulberry suite on the ground floor. In the mulberry suite there was also a private hotel bar which had coffee and tea along with biscuits and other little snacks. In the evening if you did not want to go into the main pub then you could go in the mulberry suite for a drink
in the glass link tower on the various floors,there were things such as a grand piano, upright piano, nail bar. (the hair dresser was down one of the room corridors.) there was also a selection of board games and some nice xomfy chais, with paintings on the walls. This link building is a hidden gem. If you want to find it, when in the front car park, look left where the balconies are then look right between the old and new buildings. There will be a small tower with blueish glass.

overall great expierience.

hoping to come back soon.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Our third time to this hotel and still prefer it to others. We stayed in a superior room in the new wing overlooking the garden with a lovely balcony facing the afternoon sun - which we had plenty Good breakfasts and a very friendly bar. Although very busy in the evenings with locals we ate there most evenings and the food quality was very good at reasonable prices. The reception staff always helpful and they go out of their way to help you out. Again another excellent stay at the Rocquettes. We slept really well and spent lots of pleasant hours on the terrace at the front of the hotel on the really lovely March sunshine - all day so a lovely spot.

Room Tip: A balcony superior room - facing the road if you like the morning sun and the garden if you like the afternoon sun - also the garden rooms probably quieter if there is a function on
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple