I booked this hotel a few weeks before my stay and was scheduled to stay for the Easter Weekend. I arrived around 12pm and my room was ready, the offer of having someone to take my luggage up for me was a surprise but a welcome one. I can only fully recommend this hotel and say that I thoroughly enjoyed my three night stay here. All the staff is courteous, friendly and welcoming. The rooms are very spacious, airy and clean. I prepaid for breakfast in advance and in all the hotels I have stayed in (and there have been a lot) and reviewed this was the only one in which breakfast (the cooked part) was made to order which was really nice because it meant it was fresh and served hot to your table! This was my first time in Guernsey to visit friends but I’ve no doubt I shall be going again and will most definitely be staying at the Best Western Moores Central Hotel again. The location of the hotel is within the high street so you have restaurants and shops close by including high street names and little boutiques and just around the corner from the hotel is the harbour and local tourist information centre. Friday and Saturday evenings the main streets can become busy with young people because of the local pubs and clubs in the area, however the excellent double glazing in the hotel means the noise is blocked out and in my case I heard nothing from the 100 or so people who were lining the street to gain entry into a nearby club when I walked home to the hotel late on Saturday evening (this was 12am) so please don’t let this put you off. The hotel location is absolutely perfect for exploring Guernsey and the staff working there are a credit to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Stone Mansion, former residence of Lord de Saumarez, located in central part of town near the harbor & 5 mi to airport. The Best Western Moores Central Hotel enjoys an enviable position in the heart of picturesque St. Peter Port, Guernsey's capital, close to the colorful seafront as well as the financial and business centers. You will find the bedrooms, including three suites, all well-appointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Best Western Moores Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St Peter Port
- St Peter Port Best Western
- Best Western Moores Central Hotel Guernsey/St Peter Port, UK