Second visit to this well run traditional style hotel. Lovely staff and excellent cuisine in either restaurant. Good fast free wi-fi. Our room a bit noisy with nearby high street revellers on weekend nights. Much nicer location than being stuck out of town. No parking, but a car is not an advantage with excellent bus services on Island and taxi rank 2 minutes walk. Looking forward to going again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Stone Mansion, former residence of Lord de Saumarez, located in central part of town near the harbor & 5 mi to airport. The Best Western Moores Central Hotel enjoys an enviable position in the heart of picturesque St. Peter Port, Guernsey's capital, close to the colorful seafront as well as the financial and business centers. You will find the bedrooms, including three suites, all well-appointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Moores Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St Peter Port
- St Peter Port Best Western
- Best Western Moores Central Hotel Guernsey/St Peter Port, UK