St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort
$236
Hotels.com
$214
$202
La Piette Hotel(St Peter Port)
$166
Grange Lodge Hotel(St Peter Port)
$138
Ziggurat(St Peter Port)
$206
$177
  • Breakfast included
La Fregate Hotel(St Peter Port)
$246
$205
Priceline
Fermain Valley Hotel(St Peter Port)
$238
$199
Priceline
Abbey Court Hotel(St Peter Port)(Great Value!)
$136
$132
$204
$170
Travelocity
All reviewstennis courtsterrace barvictor hugocrazy golflovely groundspatio doorslarge hotelchanging roomssmall balconyleisure facilitieslovely hotelthe ground floorgreat facilitiesswimming poolno air conditioninghealth suiteduty manager
Reviewed January 15, 2014

As a birthday treat for my wife, we hopped over from Jersey to stay a single night at the St Pierre Park. Thanks to the excellent assistance of Sandra in reservations department, I'd been able to book The Alderney Suite. Simply stunning with a very large lounge, bedroom and an excellent en-suite.

However, the best part was the suite had its own enormous terrace with extensive comfy seating, sun lounges and a great hot tub. We were lucky as weather was perfect and actually were able to sit outside as well as use the tub.

Leisurely 20 minute stroll in to St Peter Port with its quaint streets and abundance of restaurants and bars. We had lunch at the Crows Nest which overlooks the marina. Great staff and excellent food.

Back at the hotel, my wife had a manicure late afternoon and she said that the young lady who did it was extremely friendly and very professional. Afterwards we met up in the bar for a drink and the staff here, too, were great.

We were on a half board basis and decided to dine in the Victor Hugo restaurant. Food was of a very high quality and all the staff were very friendly - only downside was that it was very quiet, it was early January, so certainly not down to the fault of the hotel.

As we had a suite, we had breakfast in our room and it was really good.

We would certainly recommend this hotel and will definitely be returning.

Room Tip: If you can, book the Alderney Suite.
4  Thank Dave_Jersey2014
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Once again a very nice overnight stay, check in was fast and efficient and pleasant staff everywhere.

The room was clean and comfortable.

Next morning an excellent breakfast that had everything you would want to get your day off to a good start.

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

I wish i took down the front office agent's name. I was there on December 30th. We booked 2 rooms and arrived at 9:25am to the hotel.

There was one check in agent and there were guests before us whom the agent was attending to. We saw a lady and asked what time breakfast ends as our departure was the next day at 6:45am. (We wouldn't have been able to have breakfast the following morning and received email that we could enjoy breakfast on arrival day instead.)

So we went to the agent once she was done with the previous guest.
She welcomed us, told us our room is ready. Both KING SIZE bedrooms. There 3 men and 1 woman. Why would she think we wanted both to be king beds? Does she want my son to share a bed with my other son? My sons aren't little kids.

Anyway i just asked politely that i would like one to be twin beds.

She gave us the keys and we went up. Only to find that my room for me andy wife had also been switched to twin beds. I was too tired to go down and change my room.. After all it was just a night stay.. Me and my wife just let it go.

My point is. Is it very hard to see the needs or rather at least ask the guest what they prefer? She barely spoke anything.

She ended of the check in process by saying all the information we need was on the key packet.

Whats worse? We didnt even get to fill our hungry stomach.

Stayed:
7  Thank Hoegurn
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Our first visit to Guernsey, and we made an excellent choice of hotel. All the staff here are polite and most helpful very pleasant. Before our arrival we received a call informing us of the staff party held on the Saturday and was invited to attend, we were so glad we did, we were made to feel very welcome. An excellent gesture from the hotel to its staff.
The room was marvellous clean linen every day and so very clean.
Breakfast was fantastic so much choice of unbeatable quality food.
The bar meals were great value and more than enough, would recommend the local bitter, Bailliwick!
To all at the St Pierrre Park, thanks for making our stay so good.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Excellent staff and well run hotel. Rooms a little tired but great value at 70quid a night. Did not try restraint but breakfast good and can recommend the sausages. Also the staff have great knowledge of local restaurants and do not try to push the in house options on you.

Will defiantly return.