stayed there for a weeks break with my girlfriend my son an my parents.
my parents upgraded there room so that they could have a Jacuzzi which was lovely however we were unable to use this for 2 days due to it being filthy so they had to empty it clean it an refill it before we could use it........
overall the holiday was lovely beautiful surroundings, only 20mins walk into st peter port however taxis are readily available an also buses. but what we found out few days into hols is that if your not a local they will charge you more.
hiring a car was so easy an we even had an upgrade 2 a vw golf cabriolet as original car we wanted not available which was given 2 us at the cheaper rate, the island is only small so easy to view the whole island.
I thoroughly recommend a day trip over to herm and sark these islands are very beautiful and a very relaxed way of life on both with only modes of transport walking tractor or horse drawn carts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Pierre Park Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort is dedicated to providing our guests with warm and genuine hospitality. Located in 35 acres of stunning grounds just 1 mile from St Peter Port, it is the one of the most well equipped hotels in Guernsey for business events and conferences. The hotel also offers a variety of dining options, top spa treatments and one of only three golf courses on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel St Pierre Park
- Guernsey Hotel Park Pierre St
- St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort Guernsey/St Peter Port, UK