Loved this hotel from the first sight of it to the room very nice and quite good value for the cost of our 3 night stay, we paid for two nights and the third night was free! The hotel overall was spotless like the rooms and as for the beds, well they were very comfortable, the best I'd say I've slept in. The first night we stayed their were 7 of us that ate in the main restaurant. The food was good a bit pricey and quite small portions. The breakfast was very good, a buffet style and lots of it to choose from. I cannot say anything bad really about the hotel, except the staff, they need lessons on how to smile, very miserable. The barman in the main bar from Liverpool was the only one that I'd say had a laugh with us. Oh and the bar meals are very good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Pierre Park Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort is dedicated to providing our guests with warm and genuine hospitality. Located in 35 acres of stunning grounds just 1 mile from St Peter Port, it is the one of the most well equipped hotels in Guernsey for business events and conferences. The hotel also offers a variety of dining options, top spa treatments and one of only three golf courses on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel St Pierre Park
- Guernsey Hotel Park Pierre St
- St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort Guernsey/St Peter Port, UK