Myself, my mother and my 97yr old grandmother travelled to Guernsey for an early mothers day treat. The hotel was perfect for us. We booked a room with a lakeside view. Although you couldn't see the lake from inside the room, there was a large terrace outside our room where you could sit which looked out over the lake. Our chambermaid was excellent and promptly responded to every request and our room was always very clean. The pool and facilities such as jacuzzi, sauna and steam room were excellent, we used them daily.We also liked that there was a wet and dry changing room and a relaxation room with daily papers and tea and coffee making facilities. The breakfast was great and there was a lot of choice- a huge fresh fruit platter, porridge to order or a traditional fried breakfast buffet and our breakfast waiter was very attentive. It is also well situated for access to St Peter's Port.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Pierre Park Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort is dedicated to providing our guests with warm and genuine hospitality. Located in 35 acres of stunning grounds just 1 mile from St Peter Port, it is the one of the most well equipped hotels in Guernsey for business events and conferences. The hotel also offers a variety of dining options, top spa treatments and one of only three golf courses on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel St Pierre Park
- Guernsey Hotel Park Pierre St
- St. Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort Guernsey/St Peter Port, UK