“Nice bistro cafe vibe. French moden feel to it.”
Review of Dix-Neuf

Dix-Neuf
Ranked #29 of 139 Restaurants in St Peter Port
Cuisines: French, Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Crafting timeless international cuisine with refined French accents, Dix Neuf is a relaxed, family-friendly retreat. Offsetting the charming, brasserie-style interior, a canopy-covered al fresco terrace to the front is perfect for watching the bustle of St Peter Port's shopping arcade. As well as classic breakfasts, light lunches and candle-lit dinners, guests can enjoy a quality wine list and freshly-brewed coffees.
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

It does feel a tad manufactured this place, as other reviewers mention. However this place has been here a LONG time. I remember it almost twenty years ago! Its upkeep is very convincing as it has a smooth slick French cafe vibe to it.
I had a salmon salad (photo attached) that the waitress recommended; very nice with fresh produce. The not fresh but dried herbs were not as nice.
Waited aaaages for an extra potion of dressing.
The waitress was pleasant.

Hope it still keeps its very 'current'atmosphere for the next twenty years.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We visited Dix Neuf during our recent visit to Guernsey. You can eat here at any time of day without booking, and there is a good choice of menu which is reasonably priced. Although the food we had was not outstanding, it was still enjoyable and served in generous portions with attentive service.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Having read some of the reviews for this restaurant we arrived with the impression that we were going to be rushed.
Wrong. We were shown to our table and given plenty of time to choose what we wanted to eat, While drinking a quickly served drink. The menu has a great variety and choice of food for any time of the day.
I chose the Trio of Lamb and can honestly say it was probably the best meal I ate all week. The young saxophonist playing jazz in the corner gave a great atmosphere. We had walked past the restaurant a few times during our stay and the fact that it is situated surrounded by other buildings added to the buzz and the atmosphere of the place as the sounds reverberated around the mall.
In fact we enjoyed the atmosphere and the food so much we returned the following night, something I rarely do.....

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We were four persons going to Dix Neuf twice when we were on Guernsey. Both times we found the food good and the service was nice. Adding that the location of Dix Neuf is very nice I find this place great..
So, for me Dix Neuf is an easy choice to come back a third time.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

There is an air of the formulaic about Dix Neuf but when they get it right, it is very good. We ate as a family here a few weeks back and also came back for a meal for with my wife.

The food is variable both in quality and preparation but I ate very well on both occasions with good, efficient service and good wine. Other members of my family were not over impressed with their choices.