“holiday treat”

St.Helier
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“holiday treat”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Very nice staff, very good food. I do not understand why this restaurant is not on 1st place. Very good job guys. We would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013

“Fantastic food, excellent service”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I usually try and give hints and tips in such a way that if I was the reader, I'd get the benefit of the writer's experience. As a result, some of the reviews are necessarily detailed. I will keep this one short and to the point...it was my first visit to Guernsey and to Pier 17. The very reasonably-priced food was gorgeous and the service was excellent. The quality of the food and the ambience compared with many michelin-starred restaurants I have visited. Very nice indeed!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank highimpactuk
Bangkok
“Great food, considerate service”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

My first visit, I was impressed from the off. Shown to our tables immediately. A friendly and convivial atmosphere with nice views over he marina. Menus brought promptly with good explanation of specials. Broad range to the menu, fairly typical Guernsey franglais menu - a little unimaginative. The waiting staff were attentive but not intrusive. Fish courses cooked perfectly with fabulous sauces, steaks and meat courses were good, cooked as per our request in a no-nonsense fashion. Definitely worth a repeat visit.

Visited March 2013
Hamble, United Kingdom
“Great place to dine”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Really enjoyed our meal at Pier 17. Though we expected to eat fish (everyone we spoke to billed it as a great fish place) we both chose meat options. I had a very, very delicious steak. Hubby had duck. Both very good indeed.

Must come back in the summer to enjoy the view!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Nicesoapdoesmatter
Guernsey, United Kingdom
“Never fails”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I've been to this restaurant for corporate events, quiet/romantic meals for two and most recently my birthday with a large group. The staff are always friendly and polite, the service is prompt but not over the top with them hanging around to serve you and most importantly the food is always excellent.

• Visited January 2013