“Nice meal”
Review of Mora

Mora
Ranked #14 of 126 Restaurants in St Peter Port
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
manchester
“Nice meal”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We walked into this restaurant without booking and they found us a table, and it was a busy night. We were treated very well by the waitress' but sometimes felt they were a little too busy. This is just my opinion and I could not fault their service at all. The meal was superb and we didn't wait long for it to be served which is a huge tick in my book.

1 Thank baph

London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful night out”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We went to Mora with some friends to celebrate a birthday and, although it was mid week, the restaurant was busy. We were greeted like long lost friends by Francesco and were given great seats by the window with wonderful views over the harbour which was really lovely. The food, as always, was fantastic and the service excellent. The wine that Francesco recommended complimented the meal well and was very reasonably priced. We will definitely return on our next visit.

2 Thank Eddie C
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect for a special night out!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Four of us went to Mora to celebrate my husband's birthday. It was a Wednesday but the place was packed which is always a good sign! Despite our not having asked for it on booking, the wonderful Maitre D' (or he could even have been the owner such was his enthusiasm) found us a great table upstairs with a view of the harbour which really added to our evening. The food was lovely. The rest of my party had fish which all looked wonderfully fresh but I had my personal favourite, calves liver, which was melt in the mouth and perfectly cooked. My only complaint is that Mora is not in my home town so I won't be able to visit as often as I would like!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Julie B
St Peter Port, United Kingdom
“Check out the changes at Mora”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Mora has had a facelift and is now a MUST for anyone looking for something different. The ground floor is now a Tapas bar and restaurant which has given the place a complete new look. The food is great and the service is excellent. With great location and great choices this is something to consider when you want a nice romantic meal for two or indeed catering for the larger party. I was there last night and enjoyed it so much I am taking a large party this evening.

4 Thank Karen G
New York City, New York
“Very disappointing food”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Lovely restaurant, beautiful decor the staff are very friendly, but the food was not good, we didn't enjoy it at all

• Visited February 2013