“Great little Restaurent”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had the £13-50 early menu , and I must say the quantity and quality was first class. The meal was well served , and promptly, with really hot plate, which is a big plus for me.
Overall a great atmosphere with pleasant staff , good service,and excellent value, and we will certainly book again when we visit in October 2013

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Had a grate meal here see my full review , best Mussles we have evey tasted service food all top notch, highly recomend

1  Thank sexyrexyCheshire
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We enjoyed a lovely 'Early Bird' deal in this French-style restaurant. This offered very good value for money - three courses for about £14. We were both very impressed by the delicious starters and mains, which were well executed and presented, though the dessert choices for this offer were a wee bit uninspiring - e.g. "yoghurt and jam" was one of the three available. Nice, cosy, authentic atmosphere. It was busy and popular with locals, so book early to avoid disappointment.

On a separate note, the toilets were lovely!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I had a table upstairs which was cooler in the heat.Booked for 1900 served pronto Onion Soup and Coq au Vin with a mini baguette with butter and pate to start a glass of Pinot Noir I could have been in Le Touquet ! My waiter was so informed and polite. Great place ,I'll be back

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This place is always busy. Food is tasty, but that has a lot to do with the huge amounts of salt and butter used in its preparation and presentation.

If you want to go somewhere that has a buzz you won't be disappointed, however it's not that cheap and the waiters can at times be downright rude. It's luck of the draw who you get serving you.