We stayed at St. Georges two years ago and really enjoyed our visit. The room was small, but all we want when we travel is a clean bed and a good shower, so we were well pleased with this clean and tidy place with very helpful and kind staff. The wonderful breakfasts and 'library' were a bonus, as is the proximity to the town and port. We had a day in Sark and then went on to France, so the situation was perfect - and picturesque.
We hope to be back again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Boasting an enviable location by the sea and 2 minutes’ drive from Saint Julian’s Pier, locally known as North Beach, St Georges is a family-run guest house with free Wi-Fi and Free public parking is also available nearby. Each room at St Georges features an en suite bathroom with tea/coffee making facilities, and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms also boast picturesque views of Belle Greve Bay and the picturesque islands of Sark, Herm, and Jethou. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. The busy Saint Peter Port Harbour with ferries to Jersey, Southampton, Poole, is only 1 km away and Guernsey Airport is 12 minutes’ drive from the guest house. Owner Davina Sweet and her friendly team work hard to ensure a perfect stay, so why not give them a call today and take the first steps to exploring this magical isle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Priceline, LateRooms and Hotel.de so you can book your St Georges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Hotel St Peter Port
- St Georges Guernsey/St Peter Port, UK