“The Best Dinner Ever”

Bella Luce
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in St Martin
Cuisines: French, British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Bella Luce is an exclusive boutique luxury Guernsey Hotel, Restaurant & Spa situated on the beautiful island of Guernsey in the Channel Islands just off the coast of Normandy. This 12th century manor Guernsey hotel has recently been lovingly refurbished with great care and a stunning Spa has been added.. The hotel has a summer terrace, cellar lounge, cozy bars with open fireplaces and the award winning Garden room restaurant. This elegant restaurant has built itself quite a reputation as one of Guernsey's finest dining experiences serving modern European food with a focus on the exquisite local ingredients.
Reviewed May 10, 2014

My family and I enjoyed the BEST DINNER ever at Bella Luce restaurant. From the moment we walked in, the staff and service were impeccable. The food was truly the best. Our dinner service was never rushed; the staff was very, very nice. Eduardo on the bar make the best cocktails on the island.. Beautiful wine list. With stunning wines like Albert Bichot.. The Food & Beverage Manager Ricardo is so attentive and friendly always ensuring that the service is the best..
Highly recommend for occasional dinner our for a special occasion.

Regards to all

There are newer reviews for Bella Luce

Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic time at the Bellla last night. The owner was superb and sauve. The staff were attentive and very sophisticated. Ricardo is the best. He is the best in Gsy or London (I know restaurants in London who would hire him tomorrow). My verdict is superb, Chef Seb is also great respect. J

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Gorgeous, fantastic meal! World class dining in Guernsey!! Not to miss! Great takes on classic dishes and many amazing specials the wine list is superb, staff welcome and friendly..
Big thank you to Ricardo, Eduardo, Lenka and all the staff to make that moment so special..

All I have to say, is that we will be back - and can you really ask for anything else?

Best recommendations from us.

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

I came across on trip advisor about this little gem in Guernsey & because it had excellent reviews ,so i took my friends to dine. The atmosphere was amazing, the food was to die for,and the service was outstanding. What more could we expect .Well recommended.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I just came back from the worst dinner Ive ever had.
Booked as a company of five. We were having a 'goodbye' meal as one of our friends was going away for good so we decided to have a nice meal with her before she goes.
(we actualy had a fantastic meal a year ago there, superb)
Where do I start. As we arrived we met in the bar for a drink. Nobody came to see us to offer any drinks as we sat there. After a while we went to the table, with two menus in our hands.
After 45 minutes (Im not joking) a waitress came to see us - just to see if we are ok. We were not.
After her, we waited another 10 minutes for someone to come and take the DRINK order, not talking about food order. Complete disaster!
17 guests in the restaurant - 3 waiters and one waitress and service very very poor.
we waited one hour 15 minutes for drinks. Food came one hour fourty minutes after we took a seat at the table. That it completely unacceptable.
Starters were ok. Main course - disaster. Stake cooked very welldone instead of meadium. Ceaser salad came wet, like they were made days ago. Chicked tastless, cold, more warm than hot. No anchoves in the salad, eggs disgusting. Oh my god, this was a nightmare...
We could not take it anymore. we went straight to the manager whos was a foreigner and did not seem to care much as all he said was - sorry. Other waiter kept swearing in his foreign language as we asked them for a drinks in the bar (he was portugeese I suppose).
I have told this to my friends - I am never ever coming back there. EVER.
After dinner we booked a taxi for five of us with receptionist - came a taxi for four although next taxi could make it only in half an hour. A NIGHTMARE.
Can you imagine if we where hotel inspectors? They would lose a star staight away.

2  Thank jacob_vilde