“Local Color”

Add it.
Huddle House
Ranked #7 of 25 Restaurants in Livingston
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a funny restaurant chain, with most of them open very late or 24 hours. It never fails that they are short on help. You'll find very local food choices and great people watching. I gather they don't pay their help very well. Yet through perhaps at least 50 meals there, I've never had a bad one. The locals that work here, while a bit worn down by the economy, are very friendly, decent locals who typify this part of Tennessee.

You might find Hank Williams on the Juke Box...put your quarters in and enjoy the music and pork chops. I didn't read other reviews before I wrote this...but I don't expect that they are 5 stars! Ha ha.....you'll know what I mean if you've eaten here, but seriously, for the price and type of restaurant it is quite good.

There are newer reviews for Huddle House