Longueville Manor
  • Breakfast included
Mayfair Hotel(St. Helier)
Apollo Hotel(St. Helier)
  • Pool
Hotel de France(St. Helier)
Hotel De Normandie(St.Saviour)
View Hotel
The Norfolk Hotel(St. Helier)
Monterey Hotel(St. Helier)
View Hotel
All reviewsmanaging directorcheese trolleydiscovery menudeluxe roombentomoment you arrivecheese boardnothing is too much troublebeautiful hotelsecret escapesfirst classfive star hotelscallopsmemorable staysunday lunchlittle touchesgarden room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Have just returned from a totally relaxing and enjoyable 3 night break at Longueville Manor.
On arrival we were greeted by a friendly face who took care of our luggage, booking in at reception was quick and very friendly and professional.
Our room ( number 10 Rosina ) was lovely - sunken bath, large and comfy bed, nice decor, settees, large windows,tables and chairs with a wonderful view of the front of the manor.
In fact it didnt feel like being in a hotel at all it was just so homely and peaceful.
I suppose everything has been said about the food - but it certainly didnt dissapoint - we dined in the restaurant on 2 nights - the service in all areas is of the highest and most genuine standard and the food and wine was mouthwateringly good.
Breakfast each morning was equally as good with nice little touches eg all eggs less than a day old.
The grounds are very scenic and the outdoor swimming pool is always heated. ( must be idyllic in the summer months )
Any requests made to the staff eg changing meal times etc are just dealt with an such a pleasant and polite way - nothing is too much to do.
While in Jersey we visited the Durrell Wildlife Park, the War Tunnels, St Helier, St Breludes Bay, Coribiere Lighthouse, Gorey Harbour, and several lovely little bays - returning to our tranquil haven in the early evening.
Overall we found the Longueville experience axcellent - indeed it was faultless.
Would we return to Longueville Manor - Tomorrow.

Sean and Pat

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Maybe because I was in a good mood…

Maybe because the weather was nice and the sun was shining…

Maybe because I was surrounded by friends…

Maybe just because I needed a break…

Who knows the reason that I liked Longueville Manor so much; but I just could not fault it! From the moment the doors were opened by one of many obliging staff, my wife and I were welcomed to a service I had yet to experience. Everyone seemed to preempt our needs and were truly wanting to be of service.

Yes, the rooms are really nice, spacious, bright (we stayed in room 8 “Prima Ballerina”), the grounds were well kept and the hotel was well maintained and spotless – but I have experienced all that in so many hotels. This hotel however opened my eyes to a new level of hospitality. Well done to the management team for employing the best and keeping up standards so sadly lacking in so many soulless properties.

Also really enjoyed the breakfast (one day old eggs), nice to see a smiling face first thing in the morning!

Room Tip: Room 8 (named Prima Ballerina) was a nice, bright and spacious room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I stayed here with my two children and husband for my husbands 40th birthday and it was unbelieveable. I had the best experience of a life time. The staff would do anything you wanted them to do and couldn't do more to help. We stayed in a lovely room and as soon as we arrived into our room we were welcomed to balloons and a 40th birthday cake it was BRILLIANT!!!!! (may i add the cake was delicious) it was definetley worth the money and we woods were beautiful and at night the lights were lovely. The pool was so relaxing I stayed in there the whole day. I would definetley recommend especially to couples for a night away from the kids. I would definetly go in the summer because you would have much more of a lively time. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

My Wife and I stayed for a long weekend. Unfortunately I was not well so saw more of the hotel than we had expected. However, wonderful facilities and excellent service still made it memorable. We will go back.

Room Tip: Worth upgrading to a superior room
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We had been recommended to the hotel by friends who had stayed there several times. We were not disapppointed. The hotel itself is a wonderful historic building set in beautiful grounds. Our room was spacious and had all the amenities one would expect of a five star hotel of this standard. Service and staff helpfulness are faultless. The public rooms and bar have recently been refurbished and the interior designer certainly deserves an award for his take on style and comfort.The restaurant is superb and we ate some of the best food we have had in Europe - perfectly presented and served. The wine list is as extensive as you will find anywhere - with a huge choice. We stayed three nights and will certainly return .