Beautiful premises: immaculate public rooms; first-rate bedroom (helped by a free upgrade!); very classy poolside terrace; fascinating grounds (meadow, woods, walled kitchen garden, ancient pigeon loft). Excellent food. But the best aspect was the staff: refreshingly unstuffy for an establishment of such high quality (and prices!); very high staffing ratio; and unfailingly friendly and charming. Despite very high prices, was actually good value for money. The only even slight negative was that we would have preferred smaller dinner portions. Would recommend the hotel without reservation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Longueville Manor is the Channel Island's most highly acclaimed hotel and restaurant. It is the only AA Five Red Star hotel and the sole member of the exclusive Relais & Châteaux luxury hotel collection. This delightfully refurbished Jersey manor house has 30 beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites. Together with the recent addition of The Cottage Garden, a luxurious boutique spa, the property is now recognised as one of Europe's most celebrated getaway destinations. Guests are offered the warmest of welcomes, a home from home atmosphere from arrival to departure together with superior yet understated service. With an impressive attention to detail, the hotel is a haven of luxury and indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Longueville Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longueville Manor St Saviour
- Hotel Longueville Manor
- Longueville Manor Jersey, UK