Attentive but discreet service. Just the place for a quiet break - the hotel is easy to find. Not suitable for young families because the beach is small and no swimming pool nearby. People with mobility problems will struggle. Fabulous food with daily choice of fish and vegetarian option. Afternoon tea on the terrace, which is included in the room rate, should not be missed. Can highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in the 1800’s as a gracious private home, nestled against the cliffs of the wonderful wooded valley of Rozel, the Chateau La Chaire Hotel is now recognised by the major guides as one of the finest small luxury hotels in the British Isles.The hotel offers a range of stylish accommodation, including a spectacular split level suite and many rooms with feature beds such as four posters, private balconies and ensuite spa bathrooms. Luxury Elemis toiletries and soft towelling robes are provided in all rooms together with a host of other extras you would only find in a first class hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chateau La Chaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau La Chaire Hotel St. Martin
- Chateau La Chaire St Helier
- Chateau La Chaire St. Martin, Jersey