See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Are there yesterday for lunch food pretty average and not well presented. coquel st Jacque had a floury bechamel sauce and the shell was propped on squashed mash potatoes to hold it in place . Over priced and lacked finesse

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

We really love this restaurant and visit every time we come to Jersey.
Fab sea views of Gorey Harbour.
Seating outside and inside.
Varied menu.
I picked a sea food pizza, my wife had a tuna steak. Both were tasty and priced reasonably.
Clean, modern restaurant. Attentive,friendly staff.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2018

I do not know how my lunch time sole was cooked. It was meant to be sole menuiere, but the fish was dry and dull white in colour, and it appeared to have a very small amount of oil drizzed on the top in the middle. I could see no sign of anything that resembled butter. We also ordered from the relatively short sweet menu . The waitress forgot to tell us that two of the items were not available, but we soon discovered this when we ordered the fresh fruit salad and the strawberries and cream. Neither of these deserts were available (although there was no shortage of the ingredients in the local shops). I eventually chose apple pie, which came with a choice of either cream, ice cream or custard. I asked for cream, but got served with custard.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Overall a very pleasant meal was had by all, however all of us had the scallops wrapped in bacon & a couple of us, including myself felt that the bacon overwhelmed the scallop flavour in fact about third to half of the amount of bacon would be far more balanced.

Date of stay: March 2018