“Wonderful”
Review of Aromas

Aromas
Ranked #3 of 241 Restaurants in St. Helier
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My husband and I had a fantastic meal here last night. We hadn't been to this restaurant for quite some time but have always rated it. Although extremely busy, the service was excellent and the food very reasonably priced and tasted out of this world. The meal was perfect from start to finish. Well done all at Aromas.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Aromas is quite a casual place, so don't expect top-notch cuisine there. However, for what it is, very good.
Both mussels and Cajun-style steak were served fresh an dhot. Service was attantative and the prices are - at least for jersey! - quite moderate. Would go there again, no question.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Been to Aormas before on another trip to Jersey. This time it was to celebrate my birthday with my family and friends. What an amazing night we had. The food was superb, the service was exceptional. The whole evening was sheer pleasure!! Thank you to all at Aromas for making everything so special. We will be back

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Great food and friendly service .. one of the better meals during our holiday in Jersey ... try to get there if you can.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Went twice this week to Aromas -once on business and once with my mum and I agree with another reviewer, I could literally eat here every night). Whether you get the early bird deal or the normal (or party) menu, I just can't fault it. I love the duck spring rolls starter and the steak is the best I've eaten (rib-eye on a flame). I much prefer the steak here than Wildfire which is saying something cos I really like Wildfire too but a totally different experience. Yes, there will be other fine dining restaurants if you want to pay for it, but for quality, delicious food with friendly, helpful staff, Aromas is always my first choice (and my mum's who is here on holiday and always asks to go). looking forward to my next visit.